Friday 1 February 2008

24/01/08 - 31/01/08

Games I've been playing this week:

Kingdom Hearts: Been playing this for a while and I still love it. I'm currently on the Atlantica (Little Mermaid) level. It's not too hard, so I don't get frustrated, but it's not like Final Fantasy X where I feel like I may as well just be watching a film so I could do away with having to press some buttons...

X-men Legends: An X-men RPG? I am quite obviously in heaven. The 2-player mode is great too, as it's a welcome change to be working with a partner rather than against them. Especially enjoyed the part of a mission where pretty much everything could be destroyed...

Capcom Vs. SNK 2: A very frustrating game. The controls are simple (like most fighting games), but getting to do anything other than simple moves is a lot more difficult. We read through the instructions multiple times and still had no idea. Not to mention having no clue what the various "grooves" did...